To increase contraceptive prevalence rate from 65.6% to 68% by 2020
To reduce teenage pregnancy rate from 22% to 12% by 2020
Avert more than 33000 child deaths by 2020
Prevent more than 3 Million unintended pregnancies by 2020
What drives our organisation?
Our strategy seek to address the following: –
- Increase Contraceptive Prevalence Rate (CPR)
- Scale up the integration of Family Planning and HIV and AIDS services
- Improve coordination and provision of Family Planning services
- Increase coverage of underserved areas
- Reduce morbidity and mortality rate
- Recapitalisation of the organisation
- Resource mobilization and staff retention
View our latest publications
Careers at ZNFPC
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following job vacancies that have arisen at Zimbabwe National Family Council Matebeleland North.
- Marketing and Communications Officer (1)
- CLINIC NURSE (RGN) (1)
- CLINIC CLERK (1)
- LAUNDRY ATTENDANT (1)
- CLINIC MAID (1)
Interested candidates should forward two sets of their application letters together with certified copies of professional and academic certificates, not later than the 3rd of Mach 2021
For latest news please follow us on Twitter
Tweets by ZNFPC
Zimbabwe National Family Planning Council
Zimbabwe National Family Planning Council (ZNFPC) is a Government of Zimbabwe parastatal, under the Ministry of Health and Child Care (MOHCC). Established by an Act of Parliament, the formation of ZNFPC marked a heightened commitment by the government to offer family planning services as part of primary health care services.
We are the leading organisation in coordinating the provision of integrated Family Planning, Sexual Reproductive Health, HIV and AIDS services in Zimbabwe.