Services Offered Include:
- Family planning services
- Counseling on family planning and other Sexual reproductive Health Services.
- Diagnosis and treatment of Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Cervical Cancer Screening through Papsmear and Visual Inspection Using Acetic Acid (VIAC).
- Fertility Screening
- HIV testing and counseling
- Referral for post-test support services.
- Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision (VMMC)
- Cervical cancer diagnosing through Colposcopy
The clinic model is used by public sector Ministry of Health hospitals and clinics, local authorities, rural district councils and private sector. Family Planning services are provided by trained nurses and doctors. The health facilities, hospitals and clinics provide integrated Family Planning/ Reproductive Health (FP/RH), HIV and AIDS services.
Community Model centres are the Community Based Distributors and Youth Centres used by ZNFPC in all the provinces.