To reduce unmet need for family planning from 10% in 2021 to 7% by 2026
To reduce adolescent fertility rate from 108/1000 in 2019 to 93/1000 by 2026
To increase mCPR for all women from 50.2% in 2019 to 54% by 2026
To increase mCPR for adolescents (15-24 years) from 48% in 2015 to 54% by 2026
Check out the latest headlines.
Our events calendar is as follows
What drives our organisation?
Our strategy seek to address the following: –
- Increase Contraceptive Prevalence Rate (CPR)
- Scale up the integration of Family Planning and HIV and AIDS services
- Improve coordination and provision of Family Planning services
- Increase coverage of underserved areas
- Reduce morbidity and mortality rate
- Recapitalisation of the organisation
- Resource mobilization and staff retention
Careers at ZNFPC
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following job vacancies that have arisen at Zimbabwe National Family Council Matebeleland North.
- Marketing and Communications Officer (1)
- CLINIC NURSE (RGN) (1)
Interested candidates should forward two sets of their application letters together with certified copies of professional and academic certificates, not later than the 14th of May 2021
View ZNFPC vacancies >
For latest news please follow us on Twitter
Tweets by ZNFPC
Zimbabwe National Family Planning Council
Zimbabwe National Family Planning Council (ZNFPC) is a Government of Zimbabwe parastatal, under the Ministry of Health and Child Care (MOHCC). Established by an Act of Parliament, the formation of ZNFPC marked a heightened commitment by the government to offer family planning services as part of primary health care services.
We are the leading organisation in coordinating the provision of integrated Family Planning, Sexual Reproductive Health, HIV and AIDS services in Zimbabwe.