The Information, Education and Communication (IEC) Unit is responsible for IEC materials development for internal and external clients. This involves coming up with relevant messages for specific clients briefs or needs, as well as design and produce electronic and print IEC materials. Consultancy workshops and advisory services in materials development are offered at client initiative.
HIV Pamphlets in stock
- Integration of FP and HIV/AIDS.
- Dual Protection.
- Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission of HIV.
- Being Positive is not the end of life.
- Basic Facts on HIV and AIDS.
- Basic Facts on STIs.
- How to use a female condom.
Youth Friendly Pamphlets in stock
- Take control of your only precious life.
- Making Informed Decision.
- The Six Big missiles of Adolescent Sexual Reproductive Health.
- When NO means NO.
- The ten Good Reasons NOT to be a Teenage Parent.
- STIs when should I worry.
- Sex- Ten Best Reasons to wait.
- Ngatikurukurei nokuzvibata.
- Ukukhuluma ngokungayi emacasini.
HIV and AIDS Posters
- Share your HIV status with your Partner in planning your family.
- Men cut the web of multiple sexual relationships.
- Being HIV+ is not the end.
Youth Friendly Posters
- Enjoy your youth but have the courage to say NO to sex.
- Resist Peer Pressure.
- Don’t rush to be a parent.
- No gift or money is worth your life.
- Teenage Life is precious.
- Be focused achieve your goals.
- Sugar daddies/mammies are only interested in you.
- Value your body and be happy.
- Look where self-control and self-respect got me.
- Are you planning to get married.
- School drop out.
- Umhandara idamba kamwe.
- Kuva mubereki uri mudiki kwakaoma.